I am a filmmaker and digital media strategist living on Canada’s west coast. With fifteen years of experience in digital media production, I am passionate about communicating important social issues and entertaining stories to new audiences. I write, produce and direct stories that help change the way people interact with their world.
I work with clients to decide what digital medium will best tell their story. Whether that is a documentary, a website, a VR360 video, a social media campaign, or something entirely new. Technology evolves, and I evolve with it.
I’m always looking for new and exciting projects so feel free to contact me with any questions or ideas.
- Production and post-production management and consulting
- Production and compilation of multimedia content that tells a story
- Documentary film production
- Science and technical communications (communicating scientific and technical concepts for target audiences)
- Live streaming video systems management
- Multimedia asset management (helping companies find solutions to organize their ever-expanding media libraries)